This past weekend, Life Time Scottsdale Fashion Square, a one-of-a-kind, 50,000-square-foot athletic country club located at 4724 N. Goldwater Blvd. at Scottsdale Fashion Square, opened its doors.
Spanning four levels, topped by its 7,500-square-foot rooftop beach club with a lap pool, bistro, and lounge all overlooking stunning mountain views, Life Time members will have firsthand access to a multitude of exclusive amenities.
Noted highlights of the new destination include:
- Unlimited access to Life Time’s Signature Group Training Classes: GTX and Ultra Fit for qualified members. Each of these classes offers progressive programming, a supportive community and guidance from expert coaches.
- A select team of dynamic personal trainers to lead members through highly personalized sessions across the spacious, state-of-the-art workout floor featuring top-of-the-line cardiovascular and strength training equipment.
- Five dedicated studios with classes in barre, cycle, group fitness, Pilates, and yoga.
- The LifeCafe, featuring a menu with shakes, smoothies, and grab-and-go items.
- The LifeSpa, offering esthetician services and massage.
- Two outdoor terraces overlooking the beach club for yoga classes, workshops, and special events.
- Luxury dressing rooms and rejuvenation area with a whirlpool, cold plunge, sauna, steam room, and body care products.
“We’re thrilled to once again work with the Macerich team as we bring Life Time to the extraordinary Scottsdale Fashion Square development. Their commitment to creating elevated experiences for customers aligns well with our vision and continued growth,” says Jeff Zwiefel, president and chief operating officer at Life Time. “This new destination will be our most unique in the market as we cater to those seeking a more exclusive and luxurious way to infuse wellness into their routines.”
Life Time Scottdale Fashion Square is open Mon.-Fri. from 4 a.m.-11 p.m. and on Sat. and Sun. from 5 a.m.–9 p.m.