Postino’s iconic bruschetta are throwing down this summer with the inaugural Battle of The Bruschetta, a three-month, bracket-style competition between eight limited-time bruschetta recipes. These eight out-of-the-box innovative bites include a Mexican Street Corn flavor, Spicy Brussels Sprout, a Strawberry Cheesecake (vanilla bean cheesecake spread, fresh strawberry, chopped pistachio), and a Chicken Curry (spicy Marcona almond, golden raisin, and cilantro).
During each two-week battle (from June 1 – Labor Day), guests can order two competing bruschetta flavors and vote on their favorite by texting “BATTLE” to 602.637.1510.
The champion bruschetta will earn a permanent spot on the Postino menu this fall.
Votes can be cast only one time per round, and will automatically be entered to win a $50 gift card at the completion of each battle.
- Battle #1: June 1-14 | Mexican Street Corn vs Italiano
- Battle #2: June 15-28 | The Devilest Egg vs The Mediterranean
- Battle #3: June 29 – July 12 | Chicken Curry vs Spicy Brussels Sprouts
- Battle #4: July 13-26 | Strawberry Cheesecake vs Sweet Potato Pie
- Battle #5: July 27-Aug. 9 | Winner Battle #1 vs Winner Battle #2
- Battle #6: Aug. 10-23 | Winner Battle #3 vs Winner Battle #4
- Battle #7 (Championship): August 24 – September 6
- Champion announced on @postinowinecafe social media: Sept. 7