Seasonal sips take a unique turn at The Americano, Food Network star and celebrity chef Scott Conant’s Italian-inspired steakhouse in North Scottsdale.
Its new summer menu is not only innovative but offers a nod to pop culture. For example, the Taylor Swift-inspired Miss Americana. (Tip: The Americano’s sister restaurant, Mora Italian, has The Heartbreak Prince cocktail so Swifties are able to get a taste of the beloved song “Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince”!)
The new offerings feature a variety of spirits, including mezcal, white vermouth, rum, and gin, and include the following.
- April Showers: Diega Rosa Gin, Ramazzotti Rosato, Genepy, Starlino, Cocchi Rosa, Lemon & Rhubarb Bitters ($18)
- Miss Americana: Diplomatico Rum, Cachaça, Giffared Passion Fruit, Hibiscus, Lime ($18)
- Café Fumoso: Dos Hombres Mezcal, Cascara Liqueur, Espresso, Molé Bitters ($18)
- Fiore Di Vitae: Salvadoreno Coffee Rum, Bacardi, Pomegranate, Lavender, Primitivo, Flores Bitters ($17)
- Channel Orange: Vanilla infused Ketal Oranje, Galliano, Orange, Mesquite Honey, Vanilla Orange Air ($18)
- Take Me Home: Uncle Nearest 1884, Vanilla & Apricot Giffard, Maraschino, Lime, Mint, Creme de Noyaux Float ($19)
- Summer Lovin’: Chamomile Grappa, Chareau Aloe, Yuzuri, Grapefruit ($17)
- Live and Let Thai: Thai Tea infused Vodka, Velvet Falernum, Chocolate Spice Bitters, Pandan, Blood Orange, Prosecco ($18)
The Americano offers a menu of fine-aged steaks, house-made pasta, Italian antipasti, and Mediterranean seafood. Its contemporary supper club-style dining space features intimate, crescent-shaped booths; leather chairs; and butcher-block tables, providing guests with front-row seats to the open kitchen and wood-fired grill where Conant’s team puts on a nightly display.