Get ready to sip—Fat Ox‘s highly anticipated first seasonal cocktail menu from the famed Christiaan Röllich is now available.
Röllich recently joined the Scottsdale restaurant, a chef-driven, modern Italian-focused locale by Chef Matt Carter, as its bar director. In Los Angeles, he is known for building some of the most innovative bar programs at some of the most-watched restaurants. He’s also the author of BARCHEF – Handcrafted Cocktails, as well as the Tales of the Cocktail Awards-nominated book Bar Chef – Handcrafted Cocktails. Now Röllich is sharing his talents here for Chef Carter’s restaurants—Fat Ox, The Mission, and Zinc Bistro.
The new eight new farm-fresh, handcrafted cocktails are seasonally motivated and were created to pair with Chef Carter’s market offerings. They are each $18.
- Christiaan’s G&T: Compound gin and grapefruit with lemongrass and tonic
- The Spice Queen: Whiskey and turmeric with vanilla, roasted chicory and black cardamom
- The Handshake: Bourbon and fernet with cola cordial and egg white
- Green Gold: Tequila and pistachio with cucumber and chimichurri
- Medusa: Vodka and blood orange with cinnamon and strawberry
- Pinocchio: Rum blend and basil with cilantro, fennel and jalapeno
- Big River: Mezcal and pineapple with saffron, turmeric and peppers
- Blue Bird: Tennessee whiskey and apple with maple and aged balsamic
Fat Ox is located at 6316 N. Scottdsdale Road.