Baseball is more than just the game. It’s the seventh-inning rendition of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game,” it’s peanuts, popcorn and hot dogs, and now it’s also such items as Cajun Shrimp Fries, Apple Pie Chimichangas, and a Moneyball Mango Margarita.
That’s right—for the World Series Games 3, 4, and 5 (if necessary) held at Chase Field, the D-Backs announced that Chase Field Executive Chef Steve Tilder and the team at Levy Concessions have created limited edition specialty items available at the ballpark. Here’s what’s available and where to find them.
- Millionaire Steak Sandwich, available at Copper State Steaks, Section 120
Sliced beef tenderloin, black truffle cheese sauce, crispy mushrooms, and garlic herb aioli on a toasted brioche hoagie.
- Cajun Shrimp Fries, available at Taste of Chase, Section 130
Hand cut potatoes, Cajun gulf shrimp, garlic cheese sauce, lemon aioli, oven dried tomato and scallions.
- Tenderloin Steak Nachos, available at Taste of Chase, Section 130
Beef Filet Mignon, Gorgonzola and Boursin cheese sauce, charred tomato, avocado crema, and jalapenos.
- Pork Belly Banh Mi Dog, available at Big Dawgs, Section 105
A footlong, all beef hot dog, house smoked pork belly, gochujang barbecue, cucumber, jalapeno, pickled carrots, and garlic aioli on a New England hot dog bun.
- Apple Pie Chimichanga, available at Sweet Treats, Section 123
Apple pie, crispy flour tortilla, cinnamon sugar, caramel, vanilla frozen yogurt, Crackerjacks, strawberries, and whipped cream.
- Cactus Cooler, available at all bars that sell liquor
A refreshing blend of fresh lime, prickly pear, and watermelon vodka.
- Moneyball Mango Margarita, available at all bars that sell liquor
House-made mango margarita mix and premium tequila served on the rocks with a zesty Tajin and Chamoy rim and tamarind candy straw.