Get ready to raise a glass! Liberty Station American Tavern and Smokehouse has added several spring-inspired cocktails to its already vibrant bar program.
New options include:
- The Easy Breezy — This stunningly beautiful and easy-to-drink cocktail features Tito’s vodka, passion fruit, Aperol, pineapple, and fresh lime. $13
- Stacie’s Mom (Has Got it Goin’ On) features Empress gin, pineapple, banana, fresh lime, and Cave Creek Olive Oil Company’s peach balsamic. $14
- Wild Thorn — Pomp & Whimsy gin, Cream De Mure blackberry, lavender, fresh lemon, and orange bitters. $15
- White Lotus — This cocktail is made with St. George pear brandy, Prosecco simple syrup, pamplemousse, fresh lemon, and CBD grapefruit sparkling. $13
- Sleepy Tiki — Consider this a Tiki wake-up call. This cocktail features Plantation pineapple rum, passion fruit, Borghetti espresso liqueur, pineapple, and fresh lime. $16
- Absinthe Mind — Encouraging the mind to wander, this drink is made with Lunazul blanco tequila, cucumber, pineapple, Absinthe, and fresh lime. $13
- Dragon Breath — Enjoy smoke without fire in this sip featuring Naran mezcal, dragon fruit liquor, elderflower, Aperol, quinquina, and fresh lemon. $14
- Backyard BBQ — This Clarified Old Fashioned made with Maker’s Mark, BBQ simple, and smoke bitters summons feelings and flavors of a backyard BBQ party. $14
New craft beer and wine selections have also been added to the menu, including the Church Music Hazy IPA from The Shop Beer Co., Spellbinder Juicy IPA, Chateau Tavel Aqueria Rosé, and more.
Liberty Station – DC Ranch, 20825 N. Pima Road, Scottsdale; Liberty Station – Terravita, 34522 N. Scottsdale Road, #180, Scottsdale