There is nothing on the culinary scene that has taken off in popularity quite the way the food trucks have. From tacos and Mediterranean food to cupcakes, sliders and more, just about everything you could want is now available via food truck. In Scottsdale, The Food Truck Caravan is the place to be on Saturday nights from 6: 30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. at 5th Street and Goldwater.
Lines start forming so friends and fans can grab the latest exotic culinary creations from top local gourmet chefs. This taste explosion is the latest in relaxed entertainment, connecting people, cultures, flavors, music and fun.
This fun event is about more than food, it's about community. As you give your taste buds a workout, you can browse work from talented artists, check out the sounds of local musicians or just relax, kick back and enjoy the evening with friends. There is a Caravan tent, complete with huge pillows and area rugs or you can make new friends at the communal picnic tables. Guaranteed seating options with private rental tents and tables are also available for parties of six or less.
• Sample mouth watering creations of the Valley's top gourmet chefs
• Rotating food trucks from the Food Truck Caravan fleet of 35 each week
• Lounge in the Caravan tent on huge pillow and area rugs
• Interact with chefs in "LIVE" specialty food stations
• Reserved, private tables and tents available for rent
• Artists, music and shopping on site
• FREE event open to all ages and it's dog friendly, too
Now the Food Truck Caravan introduces the Sweet Treats of the Caravan Café! After dinner with the Caravan or elsewhere, join the group at the pop-up Caravan Café for a selection of gourmet sweets and evening fun and relaxation, featuring:
• Homemade pies, cakes, pastries and baked goods
• Ice cream sundae bar
• Action specialty dessert stations
• Flavored Italian sodas
• Hot/cold gourmet coffees & teas
• Live music
• Bistro tables
Each Saturday from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. join the fun, food and entertainment at 5th Avenue and Goldwater in Scottsdale. Visit www.foodtruckcaravan.com or call (480) 251-1769 for additional information.