Raven’s B2B NETWORKING MIXER/Exhibitor Opportunities Available
Thursday, October 20th 6 PM (3rd Thursdays)
Raven’s B2B NETWORKING MIXER
J. Levine Auction & Appraisal, 10345 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85253
I am very excited to present our mixer with more of an EXPO format complete with stage/podium, sound and audio visual capabilities. We will be taking the entire venue over and have enough space to showcase more than 25 business exhibitors in addition to our featured non-profit organization each month.
• Complimentary Red & White Wine & Beverages
• Complimentary Appetizers
• Featuring local Charity Organization
• Special Guest Speaker
• Showcasing local Business Exhibitors & Vendors
• Free Admission
• All Industries Welcome
• Connect with Professionals, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs
• Free Parking
I would like to offer you the ability to be a part of this big event either as a sponsor, special guest speaker or business exhibitor. The following outlines the different ways we will promote you before and during each event along with the fee for each opportunity. Pick one - your participation can change each month!
I will consider a trade in good/services, if applicable to helping the event, as well as gift cards/certificates for raffle drawings in equal value to the option you choose below:
BUSINESS EXHIBITOR – $195 one-time or $100 for 3 events each
This is a great opportunity for you to be discovered by hundreds of Valley business owners, entrepreneurs and retail consumers that attend our monthly B2B Networking Mixer. We offer you a 10 x 10 exhibit space where you present your products and/or services. At this particular event, we are able to provide the table and linen for you. Unless you prefer to bring your own.
An application can be downloaded at www.ravenevents.com/vendors. It will explain our terms of participation to you in detail. You only need to complete it one time.
GUEST SPEAKER - $275
• Your photo, name and company will be featured all digital and printed marketing materials used during the promotional campaign in which you are a participant. This would include email, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram) and our website.
• A mission statement or description of your business, provided by you, will be included in the event details during the promotional campaign of the event. This information will be included in any press releases created for the event.
• As our special guest speaker, you will be given the opportunity to stand at the podium with microphone in hand and use this time to talk about your industry expertise, promote your business, give a motivational or inspirational speech or conduct a Q & A session. With a maximum of 10 minutes to engage the guests in attendance, the choice is yours.
EVENT SPONSOR – $300
• Your logo will be featured on all digital and printed marketing materials used during the promotional campaign in which you are a participant. This would include email, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram) and our website.
• A mission statement or description of your business, provided by you, will be included on the in the event details during the promotional campaign of the event. This information will be included in any press releases created for the event.
• We will showcase your company/organization logo, website address, phone number and slogan on the large screen(s) located within the venue during the event. We will create the graphic used for the screen(s).
• Your business cards, discount coupons, company brochures, or flyers will be distributed by our registration staff and will make sure that all the guests in attendance receive the materials you bring to the event.
• Your company banner will be showcased at the entrance of the event.
Let me know if you have any questions. Please note that although our fees are much lower, the marketing services and exposure you will receive from Raven Events for any of the opportunities you choose has a value of $1,500.
If you decide not to participate in any of the above opportunities, I hope you will still continue to attend and support this event. I created the B2B Networking Mixer 15 years ago to bring awareness and customers to local businesses and help benefit non-profits each month. Needless to say, your help in any way is greatly needed and appreciated.
Raven Valdes, CEO & Founder
Raven Events, LLC