Arizona Diamondbacks 2016 Event Schedule
Author: Press Release
Got your calendar ready? We've got the dates you need to circle on the 2016 Arizona Diamondbacks schedule!
The D-backs are giving away bobbleheads, hosting theme nights and selling mini-plans as part of this year's Promotions!
- There will be four bobblehead nights in the 2016: A.J. Pollock on April 23, Paul Goldschmidt on July 2, Zach Greinke on Aug. 6 and David Peralta on Sept. 17.
- Theme nights include Bark at the Park on May 1, Star Wars night on May 14, Alumni Day on Aug. 27 and Hispanic Heritage Day on Sept. 10.
- Friday Night Fireworks are back! D-Backs 12 Friday night home games will be followed by a fireworks show.
- Look for five Thursday night games that will be Throwback Thursday nights with the teal and purple uniforms.
- Other promotional items include a D-backs jersey bag on April 30, a D-backs BBQ apron on May 30 and a Los D-backs soccer jersey on Sept. 10.
Every Sunday, all active, reserve, retired and veteran military personnel as well as any active or retired fire and police personnel will receive 50 percent off on up to four tickets for Military & First Responder Sundays, presented by Geico, at dbacks.com/military. In addition, the D-backs will offer matinee prices on seven weekday, day games.
The D-backs' 2016 promotional dates are available at dbacks.com/giveaways.
Check out the highlights below:
- 2016 Schedule Magnet, courtesy of Pepsi (40,000 fans on April 4 vs. Rockies)
- Opening Day Street Festival (April 4 vs. Rockies)
- D-backs Cereal Bowl, courtesy of Arizona Milk Producers (20,000 fans on April 9 vs. Cubs)
- D-backs Race Against Cancer, presented by UofA Cancer Center at Dignity Health St. Joseph's (April 10 vs. Cubs)
- Jackie Robinson Day (April 22 vs. Pirates)
- A.J. Pollock Bobblehead, courtesy of Arizona Sports 98.7 FM (20,000 fans on April 23 vs. Pirates)
- Autism Awareness Day (April 24 vs. Pirates)
- #DbacksSocial Media Night (April 29 vs. Rockies)
- D-backs Jersey Bag, courtesy of MLB Network (20,000 fans on April 30 vs. Rockies)
- Bark at the Park, presented by AvoDerm & Nylabone (May 1 vs. Rockies)
- Star Wars Night, presented by Cox Communications (May 14 vs. Giants)
- D-backs Star Wars T-shirt, courtesy of Cox Communications (20,000 fans on May 14 vs. Giants)
- D-backs Youth T-ball Set, courtesy of MLB PLAY BALL (10,000 kids on May 15 vs. Giants)
- D-backs Pool Bag (20,000 fans on May 28 vs. Padres)
- Memorial Day (May 30 vs. Astros)
- D-backs BBQ Apron (20,000 fans on May 30 vs. Astros)
- Roberto Clemente Day (May 31 vs. Astros)
- Native American Recognition Day, presented by Gila River Casinos (June 11 vs. Marlins)
- D-backs Tribal Cap, courtesy of by Gila River Casinos (20,000 fans on June 11 vs. Marlins)
- Paul Goldschmidt Bobblehead, courtesy of Gila River Casinos (20,000 fans on July 2 vs. Giants)
- Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular (July 4 vs. Padres)
- Baxter's Birthday, presented by PetSmart (July 17 vs. Dodgers)
- D-backs Back-to-School Backpack, courtesy of Smile Generation (July 17 vs. Dodgers)
- Zack Greinke Bobblehead (20,000 fans on Aug. 6 vs. Brewers)
- Disability Awareness Day (Aug. 6 vs. Brewers)
- Faith & Family Night (Aug. 26 vs. Reds)
- Alumni Day, presented by Sanderson Ford (Aug. 27 vs. Reds)
- D-backs Replica Batting Practice Pullover, courtesy of Sanderson Ford (20,000 fans on Aug. 27 vs. Reds)
- Hispanic Heritage Day, presented by Budweiser (Sept. 10 vs. Giants)
- Hispanic Heritage Day Street Festival, presented by APS (Sept. 10 vs. Giants)
- Los D-backs Soccer Jersey, courtesy of Pepsi (Sept. 10 vs. Giants)
- Day of Remembrance (Sept. 11 vs. Giants)
- First Responders Day (Sept. 11 vs. Giants)
- Hunger Awareness Night, presented by Arizona Milk Producers (Sept. 16 vs. Dodgers)
- David Peralta Bobblehead (20,000 fans on Sept. 17 vs. Dodgers)
- Going Gold for Pediatric Cancer (Sept. 17 vs. Dodgers)
- D-backs Science of Baseball/STEM Showcase, presented by Chase and Insight (Sept. 30 vs. Padres)
- D-backs Beer Stein, courtesy of Budweiser (10,000 21+ fans on Oct. 1vs. Padres)
Season-long promotions in 2016:
- Military & First Responders Sundays, presented by Geico (April 10 vs. Cubs, April 24 vs. Pirates, May 1 vs. Rockies, May 15 vs. Giants, May 29 vs. Padres, June 12 vs. Marlins, July 3 vs. Giants, July 17 vs. Dodgers, Aug. 7 vs. Brewers, Aug. 28 vs. Reds, Sept. 11 vs. Giants, Sept. 18 vs. Dodgers, Oct. 2 vs. Padres)
- Matinee Prices (April 6 vs. Rockies, May 31 vs. Astros, June 8 vs. Rays, June 15 vs. Dodgers, June 29 vs. Phillies, July 20 vs. Blue Jays, Aug. 3 vs. Nationals)
- Throwback Thursdays, presented by Chase (April 7 vs. Cubs, April 28 vs. Cardinals, May 12 vs. Giants, Aug. 25 vs. Braves, Sept. 15 vs. Dodgers)
- Gila River Casinos Fireworks Nights (April 8 vs. Cubs, April 22 vs. Pirates, April 29 vs. Rockies, May 13 vs. Giants, May 27 vs. Padres, June 10 vs. Marlins, July 15 vs. Dodgers, Aug. 5 vs. Brewers, Aug. 26 vs. Reds, Sept. 9 vs. Giants, Sept. 16 vs. Dodgers, Sept. 30 vs. Padres)
- Los D-backs Fiesta de la Familia, presented by Fry's Food Stores (April 9 vs. Cubs, April 24 vs. Pirates, May 15 vs. Giants, June 12 vs. Marlins, July 16 vs. Dodgers, Aug. 7 vs. Brewers, Sept. 17 vs. Dodgers)
D-backs mini-plans allow fans to secure their seats for exciting promotions and giveaways and match ups against the New York Yankees (May 16-18), Los Angeles Dodgers, Chicago Cubs and San Francisco Giants. Mini-plans start at just $140 for a 10-game plan, $414 for a 28-game Series plan and $489 for a 29-game Weekend plan. More information on mini-plans can be found at dbacks.com/tickets or by calling 602-462-4600.