The Blitz is intended to create an opportunity for postdocs, PIs and other researchers to connect and network with other projects. Presenters will give 5-minute “blitz” presentations on their research, and each presentation will end with a statement of need or interest in collaborating with another researcher or group from ASU.
This Research Blitz will feature:
• Dr. Megan Behringer – Mechanisms of Evolution
• Dr. Tanya Harrison – NewSpace Initiative
• Dr. Beth Scaffidi – School of Human Evolution and Social Change
• Dr. Michael McPhail – Mayo Clinic Department of Otorhinolaryngology
• Dr. Jordan Yaron – Center for Personalized Diagnostics
Wednesday, Jun. 20 - 10:00 pmtoThursday, Jun. 21 12:00 am