Reproductive coercion is an emerging concept which has myriad implications for those who work with survivors of abuse, or whom are survivors themselves. This training will define reproductive coercion, discuss the various tactics perpetrators use to control their partner’s reproductive/sexual health and autonomy and outline ways that staff can effectively screen for, and respond to, signs of reproductive coercion.
Registration, Cancellation and Payment: Registration is required for the training.
• Register early! Training fills quickly and registration is handled on a first come, first serve basis. Space is limited.
• Payment for The Sharing Experience must be received two weeks in advance of the training.
• Cancellations must be made at least one week prior.
• No refunds, and registration fees are non-transferable!
• NO SHOWS will be charged a $50.00 fee!
For more information and/or to become a member please contact Kayte Vucurevich at Kayte@acesdv.org.
Tuesday, Mar. 138:00 pm - 11:00 pm