A 3.5 day certification event, to be held in Scottsdale AZ. All times are Mountain Time Zone.
Monday 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM
NOTE: Contact your Integrity Solutions representative for actual pricing based on your existing client agreement. In the Payment Options, please select "pay by invoice" and we will contact you for payment.
Integrity Service® is a comprehensive process designed to help employees, managers, and leadership develop the appropriate attitudes, values, skills and behaviors necessary for a customer-focused organization.
The goal of Integrity Service is to affect behavior change, not just teach skills. This is accomplished through practice, repetition and positive reinforcement. Integrity Service creates a culture where principles of exceptional service become automatic behaviors.
The core process of Integrity Service® includes:
• GVALHI—a proven Customer Satisfaction System™.
• Behavior Styles® model and language to enhance communication with customers.
• A four-step Problem Solving Formula to create a roadmap for successful problem.
• Structured Follow-Up process.
• Learning dynamics that target attitudes and beliefs as well as skills.
• Ongoing Performance Accelerator Sessions.
By the end of the certification, participants will:
• Understand the factors necessary for creating sustained behavior change.
• Experience, practice, and deliver portions of the seminar and seven-weekly follow-up sessions.
• Learn successful facilitation tips and program implementation strategies.
• Discover the power of team synergy when internal and external customers are valued.
• Build positive self-beliefs and appreciation for the uniqueness of others.
• Share best practices.